Capabilities at The C.A. Lawton Co. De Pere, Wisconsin location
Gray and ductile castings 500 pounds - 20,000 pounds.
Our De Pere, WI facility has the capability to pour up to 30,000 lbs. for low-volume requirements. The maximum casting size for this foundry is 130 in. x 130 in. x 59 in. tall. Our maximum part weight for ductile iron is 14,000 lbs.
- Large castings can be produced from patterns (up to 130” square)
- Materials range from CNC foam for prototypes or single-use castings to multiple types of wood and urethane, depending on the application and the volume.
- Full solid modeling and metal-flow simulation services
- CNC Live Tooling VTL, Manual VTL
- CNC 5-Axis Boring Bar, Manual Boring Bar
Plus, these miscellaneous capabilities:
- Key seating
- Radial Drills
- Static and Dynamic Balancing
- ASME Pressure Vessel and ABS Certified
- Faro Arm CMM
- Gear Hobbing
- 2 coreless induction furnaces - 9 ton capacity each
- 30,000 lb pour weight Gray Iron
- 20,000 lb pour weight Ductile Iron
To say we have a long history would be an understatement. When you've been around as long as the light bulb, you learn a few things. The C.A. Lawton Co. is proud of our rich history of continuous improvement and adaptation. To view a timeline of advancements or learn more about us, click the button below.
Let's get to know each other
Reach our De Pere, Wisconsin foundry location directly.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn to get an inside look at a modern foundry.
Our Commitment To Quality
We are continually raising our standards